- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
Over spring break, I did my first study abroad trip to Costa Rica where I was able to learn about agriculture and be immersed in the Costa Rican culture. Not to mention, the study abroad office hooked it up with all-inclusive, beach front, hotels throughout our stay. Being a senior, I was super stoked about being able to get a study abroad trip into my last semester as an undergrad without having to dedicate an entire semester to do so.