- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
- Start with an appropriate container. Location determines what type of container is most appropriate for you.
- My passions lie with regenerative agriculture and the stories of people of color. I find joy and strength when I listen to others tell their story and when I work outside under the sun with the land. Due to my passions, I study within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. I am originally from Latin America and have made my home in Iowa, specifically in a vibrant area of Des Moines.