- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, Desi American, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs is open daily (Monday - Friday) from 8:00a - 5:00p. We are closed for lunch from Noon - 1:00p.
When Durga Sritharan looks back at her high school experience, she can say that she enjoyed it. In her high school years, she was able to connect with students and staff on a personal level. The relationships she established and maintained during that time helped her become a more sociable and outgoing person.