- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, Desi American, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
Adopt these behaviors on campus and in the community for a successful Fall 2020 Semester: wear a face covering, physically distance 6 feet (2 meters) apart, wash and/or sanitize your hands often and stay home if you are ill.
Beginning September 17, ISU’s Office of Multicultural Student Affairs & Writing and Media Center offer FREE peer tutoring services for MSA students working on any form of written, oral, visual, or electronic communication!