- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
This summer I had the great opportunity to attend the 2018 Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity Incorporated national convention hosted in Kansas City Missouri. Me and my four other chapter brothers from ISU had the great privilege to meet the 400 brothers and more in attendance the weekend of July 13th – July 15th. This rich and inspiring weekend will be one I won’t forget as it was my first convention with many more to come!