- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian, Pacific Islander, Desi American, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
Adopt these behaviors on campus and in the community for a successful Fall 2020 Semester: wear a face covering, physically distance 6 feet (2 meters) apart, wash and/or sanitize your hands often and stay home if you are ill.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs is open daily (Monday - Friday) from 8:00a - 5:00p. We are closed for lunch from Noon - 1:00p.
My name is Hugo O. Perez Loa! I am a recent graduate from the class of Fall 2020 at Iowa State University! My Major is in BLS (Bachelors of Liberal Studies) and I’m from Storm Lake, Iowa!
The Crazy Life of A Mexican Warr;or is a YouTube video series that was created by, yours truly! I was nominated by Brian Behnken to do a collaboration with Iowa State’s MSA (Multicultural Student Affairs) Office, as well as their student website blog, The Hype, to produce a post of my experience as a Multicultural college student and, of course, as an Iowa State Student.