- 1 Find strength in your community.
- 2 As a student, you begin an adventure in life-long learning
- 3 Find purpose through leadership.
- 4 Jump into leadership; as a scholar, it's your responsibility
- 5 Engage in community, dialogue and conversation to build self-understanding
- 6 Shape your community through civic engagement.
- 7 Self-care means valuing your own well-being.
The Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) supports and empowers Iowa State University's students who self-identify as African American, Asian American, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, Latinx, Native American/Alaskan Native and/or Multiracial, and advocates for their holistic development across the University.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Note: In-line with the university's response to COVID-19, the MSA Office space is closed. Staff are available virtually via email.
On April 24, we gathered virtually for the annual Cardinal and Gold awards show. Click on the video below to head the show and see the winners. Even though you can't see if in our formal wear, we loved getting to share a virtual space with our radiant community.
Congratulstions to award winners!